The iPhone 7 display uses the same color space as the digital cinema industry, so what you see will be noticeably more brilliant and vibrant. Because we all deserve a bit more brightness in our day.
- Display: 4.7 Inch Screen, Multi‑Touch display with IPS technology and new Taptic Engine (326ppi)
- Display Type: LED-Back lit Widescreen Next-Generation
- colors: Jet Black, Black, Silver, Gold, Rose Gold, Red
- Weight: 138 g (4.87 oz)
- OS: iOS 13
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- Siri natural language commands and dictation
- Memory: Internal: 128GB, 2GB RAM
- Primary Camera: All-new 12 MP camera, ƒ/1.8 aperture
- Languages: English (Australia, UK, U.S.), Chinese (Simplified, Traditional, Traditional Hong Kong), French (Canada, France), German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Spanish (Latin America, Mexico, Spain), Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil, Portugal), Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese>
- powerful chip: iPhone 7 is supercharged by the most powerful chip ever in a smartphone. It’s not just faster than any previous iPhone—it’s also more efficient. That’s because the A10 Fusion chip uses an all-new architecture that enables faster processing when you need it, and the ability to use even less power when you don’t. And with the longest battery life ever in an iPhone, you can work at twice the speed of iPhone 6 and still enjoy more time between charges.
With its entire enclosure re-engineered, iPhone 7 is the very first water-resistant iPhone.* So now you’re protected like never before against spills, splashes, and even dust.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.